Perfect weather for a bike ride . . .
July 23, 2011
July 16, 2011
I'm very pleased to mention, therefore: stay tuned for the next post about today's 200km Brevet that I proudly finished - in near record heat and without feeling totally destroyed. This is my first 200km ride since last July... almost a year, dang.... and the first ride longer than 75 miles in that same timeframe.
More to come - very happy as I write this. Very!
July 2, 2011
- some of the best sunrises in recent memory
- some of the best sunsets in recent memory
- laying to rest all of the "fit and leg issues" of the past 9 months
- feeling very strong again and seeing average speeds (like they matter on a commute) increase steadily
- seeing the number of cyclists encountered to/from work increase
- seeing that nothing has changed in the "wave-back ratio" department, unless panniers are involved